Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tulip Festival

This weekend we continued to explore Oregon with a day trip to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm for their annual festival. Who new there were so many verities of Tulips? The boys loved the hay pyramid and walking thru all the fields. (Also helps to get out some of their energy.

Of course I ordered a few verities of tulips and daffodils which I will receive next fall for planting.

The windmill was to festinating so of course I could not get them to all look at the camera at the same time.

My three tulips.
Just acres of tulips.


Very popular with all of the farms up here are the tractor barrels pulls. I’m not to sure how safe this really is but the boys love it.




A tractor from 1911.




Relaxing in a wooden shoe














1 comment:

  1. AH! Too much fun! Those tulips are amazing! Puts my dozen or so tulips in my garden to shame, that's for sure. I love the giant wooden shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete