Monday, April 6, 2009

Beautiful weekend in Portland

Sorry I did not do a vacation update this weekend but we had beautiful weather and who wants to be indoors with nice weather?

On Saturday I took the boys to a little safety fair and they had a blast. The police were there giving away free helmets. All three got one. I could not believe they were not even asking for donations. The boys also got to plant seeds and we were given a few packets of sunflower seeds that Andrew can’t wait to plan. They got to sit on a fire truck and see a drag racing car.

The police also had a safety course set up and I brought their scooters so for the last 45 minutes they rode their scooters with their new helmets.

On Sunday I decided to help with the lawn and try to mow well after an hour of trying to get it started plus a trip to the gas station for gasoline I gave up and wondered why I didn’t just plant my bulbs out front.

This morning is look just as wonderful again so I think I’ll take Andrew and Christopher out and plant my bulbs and they can run around and burn off some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment